Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Introduction to DAZ Tech Tips

DAZTechGirl opened this issue on Jul 09, 2001 ยท 14 posts

DAZTechGirl posted Mon, 09 July 2001 at 6:31 PM

Now you are ready to go into Poser. Load Vicki or Vicki 2. Put on her pants and T shirt. Now for the tricky part. Go into Render -> Materials. In the upper left corner it says Object. Choose whatever Figure the Pants are. For the Materials select Pants. Change the transparency slider Min and Max to 100%. Then Load your new transparency map in the Transparency Map slot. Next select Material Capri and do this again. Repeat this again for shorts. Depending on your own map, you may need to change the belt settings as well. You can apply a texture while you are doing this if you would like. For mine I am using a texure found in the Eurowear Pack. Next, Change the object to whatever figure the Shirt is and for Material select Shirt and then shirt trim and follow the same procedure as above. Below is what I came up with in the end. I used the EuroPack textures for the shirt and shorts, and then put on Socks and Tennis shoes and just changed the object color on them to look funky! For the hair I used Anton's Changing Ponytail. Now Vicki is set for a night at a rock concert or club. Please feel free to add to this thread with other ideas, comments, or questions. I want to hear from you. I will keep checking back and answering to anything that needs addressing in later replies. Otherwise, until 2 week from now, TTFN. (Ta-Ta for Now) Sincerely yours, The DAZ Tech Girl Betsy Schow tech@daz3d.com