Forum: Freestuff

Subject: Conforming Bodysuit

darman42 opened this issue on Apr 20, 2009 · 21 posts

JoEtzold posted Thu, 23 April 2009 at 2:25 PM

@EB : 
I have found that there is a glitch in Poser's IK funtionality ... since version 4.
But with V4 it's real heavy, unconforming feet, feet's turning a bit if using the undo functionality of P7 and so on.
With a short look into your zip I didn't see any inkychain statements but the inkyparent statements are in the feet. May be this will do some strange things. I found best to delete all want smells like "inky" from conforming clothes.

Regarding P4, with finding that nasty inky stuff for V4, I solved a problem with Posette. Ever if using the original boots with her I found that the toe's of that boots (like also all Gerry boots) never worked conforming with the Posette toe's. If the leg IK of the boots is disabled (or deleted) they conform like a charme.

Deleting IK in clothes is best cause the given parameter On/Off in inky chain seems not working right. Equal of it's value if IK is checked in top menu it's used and not overwritten by the CR2-value.

B.t.w. did you also find that the symmetry (swap left right) functionality of Poser7 SR3 is buggy ?
It will use also the values of morphs. So for example a V4 with all morphs loaded but not used is swaping correct. But only set i.e. ThighThickness to -0.3 in body will distort the legs with only 2-3 swappings to really hungry topmodel ...
Looks like the function is pushing that morph values on actor basis also but without taking in account that these are added on top of the given Body FBM value. Very ugly behavior.