Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: ATTN ALL! Comic Poll

Hellmark opened this issue on Jul 10, 2001 ยท 13 posts

nevin posted Tue, 10 July 2001 at 4:55 AM

Since I did a few polls back when my animation project was a 3D comic, I'll put in my two cents. You know? Give a little back... #1 - Would you buy a digital comic? Yes. However, I must be able to download it and save it to disk/CD or print. If you make it online-only to protect the images/copyrights/etc. then you may want to consider making it free, cuz I won't pay. If yes then how much you would want to pay? $ 1.00-1.75 (depends greatly on image/story quality). #2 - Would you buy props seen in the comic, if of quality? Yes. #3 - Would you be upset if not all the models used in the production of it was made by the producers? Yes. If I am paying for it, it better be exclusive content. #4 - Would you like background music to accompany it? No. Music inspired by the comic might be cool to include in special issues now & then, but not integrated into the comic. #5 - What format would you prefer it in? Whatever the creator deems necessary. Definitely not avi/mpeg/etc. #6 - How often would you like to see new issues, even if quality suffers? As time permits... probably bi-monthly.