Forum: Bryce

Subject: Totally OT: Red Dwarf

bikermouse opened this issue on May 06, 2009 · 44 posts

Incognitas posted Thu, 07 May 2009 at 5:32 AM

Quote - Well I sat through all 9 seasons(if you could call them that) of the highly aclaimed(by who or is it whom?) I don't know and was left wanting I have questions as well might you if you tortured yourself by watching as least 48 'sodes of this smeg in one sitting ... well the last episde only left me wondering about one thing: was Thomas Magnum really Robbin Masters ? did Tweeky really go out with Erin Gray (who or is it whom my daughter was named after Erin Gray) ? Did T'Pol really have a serious crush on her captain - you know the guy who did all those 'sodes with Dean Stockwell - oh c'ummon Dean Stockwell was the guy who played the Mean Cylon Dude on Battlestar Galactica ... and finally on Lexx, why did it only last 4 seasons - I mean despite poor plots, the fact that the last two seasons seem to be written by Elton John's gayer brother and the fact that Stanley Tweedle was never gonna get the girl even in his dreams.... Okay okay one more question: what is the meaning of life the universe and everything? If you say 42 I'll have to assume you didn't read the whole book - or watch the whole mini-series. and finally why did my English teacher ever have the pomposity to believe she was qualified to teach me to count. 

So I guess my real question is : Are ther gonna be any more 'sodes?  

What the hell has this to do with Red Dwarf,the finest SF comedy EVER produced?As for the Answer 42 why not ask your question in a more coherent manner at the only online guide to the universe that counts because the author helped to set it up.

You will find it at the BBC online site under h2g2. http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/

As for episodes WHICH programme are you reffering to?Because Robert Adams had sadly left us and Red Dwarf just had 4 brand new episodes shown UK digital TV  at Easter.I'm fairly certain they will be out on DVD before long.