Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Duplicating DAZ morphs into Clothing to Sell - How?

Fauvist opened this issue on May 19, 2009 · 31 posts

Fauvist posted Thu, 21 May 2009 at 12:01 AM

Quote - ***

I dont know if anyone mentioned that morphs for each body part must be made seperately , and then combined if needed into a full body morph. Its a very tedious process.  I think thats still required.***

Now I'm really confused again.

If I make a suit (jacket and skirt) for Victoria 4.2, and I want it to fit the V4.2 full body morph "BodyBuilder" - I morph the figure into Bodybuilder, then import the morphed figure into the 3d modelling program, and adjust the clothing's vertexes/polys to make it fit the morphed BodyBuilder figure - but I have to make a seperate morph for the clothes for each of the individual body morphs - whcih would be:

And then combined all the suits individual morphs into a full body clothing morph for the suit?

I can't just make one full body morph for the suit to fit the BodyBuilder morphed figure without makeing 50 individual morphs first?

If I need to make 50 individual morphs, how do I know which of the possible morphs DAZ used to make their full body BodyBuilder morph?  How would I know if they adjusted the - SternumWidth morph or the BreasteavageWidth morph?

And then I have to make 50 individual morphs for each of V4.2's full body morphs:

That would mean I'd have to make 510 morphs? :b_unbelievable: