Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Normal Poses

thefixer opened this issue on May 20, 2009 · 12 posts

JOELGLAINE posted Thu, 21 May 2009 at 5:09 AM

Quote - > Quote - Wow! all those poses, super, many thanks for those, really appreciate it!

Make sure you download the V4 Partial Poses kit. it gives you a bit more versatility. I also have one coming out soon for V3. I plan to do one for M4, but to be honest, i don't know when I'll get to that.

I downloaded what I didn't have! Thanks for all the poses and partial pose kits.  I noticed the M4/V4 hugs kit.  I have an idea for you--how about a couples pose kit?  NOT "Adult" poses.  I MEAN what couples do in public. Hold hands, Lean against each other in the movie seats, stand with an arm around each other and stuff of similiar kind.  I have found nada looking for anything similiar.

I found tons of adult poses, that are useless, especially when folks are just standing around talking, or when people are just out on the town or something like that.  There are mores to couples touching, than the hot and sweaty kind of pose.:laugh:

I cannot save the world. Only my little piece of it. If we all act together, we can save the world.--Nelson Mandela
An  inconsistent hobgoblin is the fool of little minds
Taking "Just do it" to a whole new level!