Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: conforming clothing geometric gaps ...

stachelzelle opened this issue on Jun 01, 2009 ยท 18 posts

stachelzelle posted Mon, 01 June 2009 at 11:41 AM

@chriscox

in this case i have the mesh as one piece exportet, without any groups, elements. in poser it looks well until i make groups in the setup room and add the bones, after i leave the setup room the mesh is like on the picture. i have also tried do make the groups in max but the result was the same ...

Quote - @manoloz
This usually happen if in the distribution of the mesh groups there are two (or more) mesh groups that "touch" each other, but the corresponding bones do not.
This happens a lot when using the auto group tool, and it happens with chest and rCollar, lCollar. Or with hip/abdomen with lThigh and rThigh.

i think you are right and this is the main problem, but what can i do to prevent such a result ? or make the chest group always such problems with the boundaries ?

@Realmling

i have tried it in serveral ways, make the groups in max, make it in poser but the gaps don't go away entirely. the group names are too the same like the bones and the clothing group is not to far from the body as well. maybe i make an mistake anywhere but i don't know where, in max i'm a professional and exporting/importing, editing in max isn't the problem, only poser make me insane because i haven't really experience with it ...