Forum: Bryce

Subject: O.T. what would you do if you were suddenly telesported into a chick flick?

bikermouse opened this issue on May 30, 2009 · 23 posts

Rayraz posted Tue, 02 June 2009 at 11:18 AM

So far this seems to have been the starting point:

The neutral advice for a situation like that would be... if this has only been goin on 10 days, its most likely nowhere near serious yet between her and you, and you should not fool yourself into thinkin otherwise unless you have a really good reason. Aiming for marriage after 10 days? Thats a recepy for disaster in any scenario. Be patient, play the game, be cool, take your chances but dont be afraid to wait for the right opertunities. Being a smooth operator works, being over-eager does not.

The breakup is fresh, they hang out still, it might mean they could get back together, might mean they'll just continue as friends, might mean they'll continue as friends + some casual sex every now and then. Untill the dust has settled you shouldnt get too involved and definitely shouldnt get your own hopes up too much. Keep a bit of emotional distance for your own sake if you worry about gettin hurt.

Also, since she just broke up, theres a big chance you're the rebound crush. Which can be good, or bad, depending on what you want.  Most likely scenarios for a rebound crush situation (in no particular order):
1 you gain a friend
2 you gain a fuckbuddy
3 you gain a lover
4 you let it mess with your mind and ur screwed

Personally in general i'd go for 1 first, 2 following shortly after or not at all. Then maybe later when things are more clear and if things go well, you could always attempt for 3. Obviously you should avoid 4.

But... there seems to be another factor involved.... an important one:

As for the old flame.. so what if the two girls meet? who cares? you're single, neither of them have a relationship with you. Simply put, you dont owe them anything. If you dont want to make either one feel like ur messing with them, just play open cards.
Right now i got 3 girls tryin to date me and all three know theres at least one other girl that wants to go on dates with me, and they know im hangin out with at least one of those as well. And it works fine cuz i dont lie to any of them and dont hide stuff if they ask for it. Ofcourse theyre jealous of each other but thats constructive because now they try harder to impress me. And they all think im so nice and honest, cuz i play open cards with them. So its no problem at all.
You're in charge dude, its your life.

(_/)
(='.'=)
(")
(")This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.