Forum: Challenge Arena

Subject: May Challenge - BLACK, WHITE AND SHADES OF GRAY

tresamie opened this issue on May 07, 2009 · 105 posts

tresamie posted Sun, 07 June 2009 at 11:48 PM

This was a fun and interesting challenge, I really enjoyed seeing so many different concepts of BLACK, WHITE AND SHADES OF GRAY!  Everyone did a wonderful job, although it's not always easy to work with such constraints.  Thanks for making this challenge a success, and thanks to geoegress for a great topic!

Here is the count:

Tied for tenth place with 1 point: pushinfaders' 'Trees' and  koosievantutte's 'moebius strip'

Tied for ninth place with 2 points:  Waldomac's 'RetroPlane', Inland-Artist's 'Birthright' and Savage Dragon's untitled

Tied for eighth place, with 3 points:  SRAM's 'Electric Chair', TomDart's 'Memorial Rose' and Dave-So's 'Bianca in BW'

In seventh place, with 4 points: babuci's 'Bars & Shadows'

Tied for sixth place, with 4 points:  fractalinda's 'Flower', jo_dis' 'Poem' and Arlivre's 'Flying Boat'

Tied for fifth place, with 6 points:  helanker's 'Black Currant Field' and ArtPearl's 'Girl with hoop

Tied for fourth place, with 8 points:  pushinfaders' 'Flo's Diner', mcw1917's 'Depression', Digital Mischief's 'Remembering', fractalinda's 'Light of His Love' and nazul's 'BW Waterdrop'

In third place, with 10 points: awjay's 'House In The Reeds'

In second place, with 15 points:  Digital Mischief's 'Dragons'

In first place, with 19 points:  mcw1917's 'flower arrangement'

Congratulations to everyone!  I can't wait to see what you will all come up with for thecoming challenge!  mcw1917, please let me know what you want to challenge for June.

~Viv

Fractals will always amaze me!