Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: VSS Script Question

Channing opened this issue on Jun 12, 2009 · 12 posts

ajsavill posted Sat, 13 June 2009 at 3:54 PM

BB - Thanks so much for your full and lucid response - I'm glad to say I understand every word.

I would not the only one to be delighted if you released a 'preview' version of the GUI version of VSS, but I understand your other commitments. I've been watching VSS (and your other clever techniques) since you started posting, but I haven't commented because I didn't have any useful suggestions, just sincere admiration - so have always meant to say that you have that to the max.

I've also seen the previews of the Flex/Flash interface and can see how wonderfully easy it would be to use.

I do think (from other comments on many fora, and my own experience in recommending VSS) that there would be a huge take-up for the full product. Would you consider an outlet for the product where customer support is handled by the publisher? Enough said.

If the capabilities of VSS, Mathmatic and Parmatic could somehow be combined in a single GUI you'd have an essential product that would grab the entire market IMO, but probably wiser to polish them up as mini-apps. 

Thanks again for sharing your extensive knowledge so freely. You're an inspiration.
Now stop working and get some rest!

Very best wishes,
AJ