Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: how to rename a material group in P7?

MistyLaraCarrara opened this issue on Jun 24, 2009 · 18 posts

MistyLaraCarrara posted Thu, 25 June 2009 at 10:20 AM

Quote - Well BB you do software, I'm sure your acquainted with manuals whether written by developers - who automatically assume what they write is correct and clear - or by technical writers - who have the difficult job of writing instructions for processes they usually don't really understand, translated from the language of developers.  While the manual is certainly bad in lots of ways, you can't assume that a majority of people will just ignore it completely and go to third parties to learn how to use the application at hand.

edit: oops, at any rate, I was less concerned about what is the "correct term" and more concerned with what the original poster meant, which I hope has been addressed in a helpful way.

Thanks.

It's a little detail, but it's good to know how to rectify without having to start over the setup process.  Made it through without a Poser crash, this time.

Maybe P8 will show a figure's material groups in the Heiarchy thingee.  the joy it would be.

♥ My Gallery Albums    ♥   My YT   ♥   Party in the CarrarArtists Forum  ♪♪ 10 years of Carrara forum ♥ My FreeStuff