Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Poser 8 advertised!

raven opened this issue on Jun 25, 2009 · 1706 posts

Shalimar-Cherie posted Sat, 27 June 2009 at 5:35 AM

Quote - As much as I love Poser, $125 is the price of a toy and you get what you pay for. You want blazing fast high quality renders? Buy Maya at $4999.  Or even Vue at $895.

Frankly, this is quite a new experience for me working on something this inexpensive. For the last 10 years, every application I've worked on had a minimum price tag of $50,000. Most of the things I've worked on are $250,000 to $1,500,000. Considering that this community whines and complains about 500 times more than my million dollar customers - well that's pretty damn amusing.

Well to say it like it is , i purchased Vue7 Infi. why shoudn`t i purchase a Poser 8 with an absolut fabulous Render Engine ? If there is a new one ;-) .... to talk about a good Price for a new great Programm is out of Discusion .....
If it is as great Renderer as ... lets say Vue or Carrara ... hey i am in the Boat for sure !
So we also got a Material Room , is it the way to be used in full capabilities ?
The Ligh Capabilities  .. oweeee ... far behind on .. hem ..1990 ...

For a great working and rendering Program there are sure Costumers who pay the Price ;-).
I dont think E_On is useing their Software all by their selfs , they got their Clientele ... now why do they got it .... LOL .