Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: OT: My wife hates my avatar

bagginsbill opened this issue on Jun 29, 2009 · 63 posts

grichter posted Tue, 30 June 2009 at 10:06 AM

I know. Drop the koi shader. Then find this thread about this really great shader system called VSS. Make sure you get the latest version. Depending on if you render your new avatar in P6 or P7-PPro, you will have to play with the Gamma correction settings. But for God's sake make sure you use Gamma Correction. Also I suggest you look at another thread about using AO to add realism. Of course you could hop on over to the node cult on RDNA and read how to add some smoke, some procedural clouds in the background and then some procedural grass. But to add the icing on the cake make sure you add the free sky dome and use an IBL light. But watch the intensity of your IBL light.

You can find all of this ,thanks to Acadia, at the top of these forums in a thread fround here

www.renderosity.com/mod/forumpro/showthread.php

There are a couple of users here that I think might be able to help you figure this all out. One is Ice-Boy,  another is RobinsVeil and finally carodan.

Hope this helps.

:b_unbelievable:

Gary

"Those who lose themselves in a passion lose less than those who lose their passion"