Forum: Vue

Subject: Show-stopping menu/OOM problem

Cycadeoidea opened this issue on Jul 02, 2009 · 24 posts

Cycadeoidea posted Fri, 03 July 2009 at 5:23 PM

Quote - 1. Are you using any customized theme or desktop settings? If you are, I'd suggest try resetting all the way to default.

Nope. I've also tried restoring all NVIDIA settings to default. I've tried switching to a one-monitor configuration. Nothing helps.

Quote - 2. Check out the display hardware acceleration slider and move it all the ways to the left just to see if Vue will run...

Great suggestion, however I've tried the hardware acceleration slider full on and full off and all positions in between, but no change.

Quote - 3. Also,consider downloading the free version of Pioneer and trying to install it. If it works and your xStream does not then somehow xStream is misconfigured. Perhaps it's one of the apps which it is supposed to connect to that's the problem? Can you install xStream in isolation mode where it doesn't depend on any other 3D apps? I dunno as I don't have xStream.

I've installed xStream in isolation, but makes no difference. Downloading Pioneer is a great idea! I'll give it a try. Thanks again for all your help. :)

Joe