Forum: MarketPlace Customers

Subject: Question about hmann's 3D Worlds Kit

dcasey0284 opened this issue on Jul 12, 2001 ยท 7 posts

Magix-101 posted Sat, 14 July 2001 at 9:38 AM

Doc. Daz went ahead with this without informing me about the 20% off deal. It was a genuine mistake and misunderstanding, they thought I knew that they do this to all new items, so they didn't tell me. So I have written to both the Mailout person and the broker and said that I dont want them to go ahead with this under any circumstances, and I would rather have it pulled from Daz altogether than sell it at this price, because it makes all the previous buyers feel like they have missed out and therefore they have every right to be peeved about it. I told Daz that in my books the customer comes first (They seem like nice people and I am sure they are in agreement with this ) so now all I have to do is wait untill they are back in the store and reply to my emails. I dont know if they work on the weekends though. Bu I am sure they will do the right thing and rectify this, I should have been notified before the mailout, and now I know I have written to them immediately to stop it going ahead. Regards Harvey Mann