Forum: Community Center

Subject: SigGraph 2009

Lakotariver opened this issue on Jul 12, 2009 · 41 posts

Lakotariver posted Sat, 25 July 2009 at 6:45 AM

Jumpstartme2,
I understand. It soulds like you and your family just need some healing time. My heart and prayers go out to you.
I will take pics, Just get some rest. Dont work yourself sick.
Oh, I have Vue 7 Complete. A few folks are having problems with Vue. Biggest problem I ever see is installing problems and where to place activation numbers and such. They changed it a bit from Vue 6 but I dont seem to have too many problems. I just have a question about recient tutorials selection under one of the tabs at the top. I have asked the question at E-ON and Cornucopia and no one seems to know the answer. My question is what is it for? The Recient tutorials selection under the Help tab at the top. There is nothing there. Is it for tutorials you purchase? No one can answer it for me.
Oh well. There is rumors about 8 fixing to come out soon and version 7 isnt even finished. The last update is still beta.
There also seems not to be any upgrade option from Vue 7 Complete. Had I known that before I purchased it. I might of made a different choice. I will not pay full price for a upgrade. It looks like I am stuck with it. That is ok tho. I love the program. Oh well. Smiles to you