Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Odd question:

Penguinisto opened this issue on Jul 28, 2009 · 26 posts

JenX posted Wed, 29 July 2009 at 6:31 AM

Quote - I've heard that transvestite bars use duct tape to make 'something out of nothing' on guys, but I wouldn't be surprised...;) Duct tape is such a manly solution anyways...;)

I honestly wouldn't use duct tape.  On Skin.  For any reason.  I was actually one of those mean big sisters that found creative ways to pick on her younger siblings.  The only thing I feel really bad about was taping my kid brother to the wall.  I only got a tiny bit of skin with the duct tape, but, after being left there to hang for 15 minutes, and taking it off his arm, it took a good layer or 2 of skin off :(  (Everything else was usually harmless razzing or blaming of other stuff on him.  Or, you know, wedgies)

Anyway, from the cross-dressers I've known, if they don't have anything "naturally", they'll usually go with good-old stick-on boobs under a top.  Those, even without body tape, can actually help accentuate what they really haven't got ;) 

Sitemail | Freestuff | Craftythings | Youtube|

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it into a fruit salad.