Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Poser 8 advertised!

raven opened this issue on Jun 25, 2009 ยท 1706 posts

bagginsbill posted Mon, 03 August 2009 at 3:40 PM

I just got off the phone with Steve Cooper. The show booth is all set up and they're ready to start showing off tomorrow. The press interest is nutty - and they're whining worse than Rendo users wanting info before tomorrow. Hehehe.

There will be some amazing news from SM tomorrow. Existing Poser Pro users will hear something really good, so don't fret about a side/down-grade here - you're going to be taken care of, and I mean that in a good way.

PJ, Steve says they did a lot of work on symmetry bugs in this release. He is investigating how this affected the specific problem you found.

I'm really bummed that I'm going to be at an all-day meeting with a customer tomorrow. This deal I'm working on is millions and millions of dollars, so I can't blow it off. This really sucks for me, because tomorrow is going to be one of the most exciting Poser days in history.

Renderosity forum reply notifications are wonky. If I read a follow-up in a thread, but I don't myself reply, then notifications no longer happen AT ALL on that thread. So if I seem to be ignoring a question, that's why. (Updated September 23, 2019)