Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Poser 8... First Impressions

ziggie opened this issue on Aug 04, 2009 · 617 posts

ziggie posted Wed, 05 August 2009 at 2:42 AM

Quote - bagginsbill, one more thing about the library, don't know if it's doable but it would be good if we could just scroll using our keyboard arrows.   Mouse scroller skips some items and clicking each one is too tiresome.

But when I try to use the arrow keys I find I can move up or down for about 4-5 items and then it stops responding.   Anyone else having this problem?  Any chance of having this fixed - it would increase ease of use tremendously regardless of thumbnail size.

I find the number of times I can use the arrow keys to scroll through the library seemingly random. In that I can't see a particular pattern.

Generally... I can get between 6 to 20 moves up or down within a folder and through folders. Pressing the spacebar will open and close folders sometimes... sometimes not.

This feature would be very useful if it was reliable... particularly at the moment with the tiny icons... which expand to larger size as they are scrolled through without having to click on each one with the mouse.

"You don't have to be mad to use Poser... but it helps"