Forum: Community Center

Subject: SigGraph 2009

Lakotariver opened this issue on Jul 12, 2009 · 41 posts

Lakotariver posted Wed, 05 August 2009 at 12:58 PM

Quote - Fantastic to hear you had a good time.

Glad you made it to the eOn booth. Matts a good guy.  :)

Thanks for the pics....Deb and Jen are looking good as always!!

They were so busy when I arrived. I just dropped off the Cookies I picked up for them and thought I would come back once things slowed down. Jennifer gave me a Rendo Shirt. Hurray. I never saw Kenny. I asked about him but everyone thought he must have been out on the floor covering the events. The other Gentleman that was working with them. I never got to meet. He was always with someone talking with them. I have no idea who he was. I picked up so many goodies. More than what my Pic shows. Even got a Frisbee from someone. Surprised I did not see them sailing around the convention. I spent much of my Time at the E-ON booth and SmithMicro booth looking over the new software. Spent a bit of time at Nvidia too. I really wish I could have stayed longer. Next time I will. I just had to get back to Houston because I had to work the next day. Took 5 1/2 hours one way. I arrived around 10 oclock in the morning and things were really starting to pick up. I feel bad that you had to miss it. You know all the fun they are. I was in a Render Heaven