Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Poser 8 advertised!

raven opened this issue on Jun 25, 2009 · 1706 posts

RAMWorks posted Wed, 05 August 2009 at 5:08 PM

Quote - > Quote - Wouldn`t fixing the geometry issue cause issue to all the clothing based on the assymetrical rig?

Possibly, but since the bug will continue to fuck up new content from now to the end of Poser's life cycle (however long that may be) I think it would be good to have the bug fixed.  Any content creators that produce original figures or conforming clothing ought to be 100% behind fixing this bug (at least the ones that understand it).

Not to be negative but your probably not going to get it fixed, as much as anyone interested in seeing things done right can expect.  I mean they could have fixed a number of things on Victoria 4 like her underarm crease issue and other little niggles but they didn't, still haven't and when we were able to get a response from DAZ about it it was "well all the clothing that's been released for her .... blah blah, f'ing blah....."  so it goes.  Not sure what these guys do when they test these meshes out but they sure don't ask folks like you and me to test, they would hate me in a day!!  :lol:

---Wolff On The Prowl---

My Store is HERE

My Freebies are HERE