Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Poser 8... First Impressions

ziggie opened this issue on Aug 04, 2009 · 617 posts

rty posted Wed, 05 August 2009 at 5:30 PM

Quote - SM wanted the selected one to be big, and the other items small or medium sized, as the user desires, and the folders always small. However, the Flex tree control goes berzerk with small, medium, and one large icon all at the same time.

Seeing all the distress this has caused, I just tried an alternative. I turned off the ability to make the selected one big, so that all we have are small and medium, not small + medium + one large. It works!

I have sent an email to Steve Cooper asking permission for me to distribute this version of the GUI. If I get the OK, I'll post it. They may not want to do that though, for legal or support reasons.

Thanks, but I'm not sure I understand. What is "small", what is "medium" and what is "big" for you? I have tiny (windows icon sized) icons in the library, unless I single-click on one, in which case is gets somewhat bigger. If I click on another, it goes back to tiny. What would be nice is to have the icons get big on MouseOver, so you can easily sift through a large list (think DAZ Morphs ++...)