Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Poser 8 advertised!

raven opened this issue on Jun 25, 2009 · 1706 posts

efstarlet posted Fri, 07 August 2009 at 2:25 PM

Quote - > Quote - > Quote -

FFB usually starts at midnight PST Friday and runs for 96 hours to 11:59 on Monday.  Since we've been doing the Sunday Steals (50-100 of some products for free, plus some other lower dollar items free to an unlimited set of customers, but for 24 hours only) to start at midnight, and did the Treasure Hunt at 10am, we'll try and stick them up randomly at some other point during the day to spread it out to another time zone - you'll just have to watch and refresh!  (Normal FFB $1.99 items will be available for the entire time.)

Thank you very much for that.

Can you tell me why the Remove button in my cart works for everything - just not for the extended download service?
Last time I bought something it worked - now it doesn't!
Tested in Firefox 3.0.12 and IE 8 ...

Edited to add: I tried setting the number of items to zero - that works with things I want to buy, but not for the extend download service ...

Maybe it has been fixed.  I added the Olivia Face Room module, removed the download service using the trashcan icon, downloaded.  Started a new order, added the Miki 2 Face Room module, removed the download service with the trashcan and downloaded.

yes - this bug has been fixed.  :) 

Are you a Poser fan?  Show us on Facebook!