Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Alyson's Exploding Mesh

DarksealStudios opened this issue on Aug 07, 2009 · 47 posts

bagginsbill posted Sat, 08 August 2009 at 7:21 AM

You're free to write quirks/problems anywhere you want and perhaps it helps other users know you've run into the same problems they have. But the only place that matters is SM's bug tracking system. There's a good chance that what you write here will not be seen or be seen and forgotten. When they work the bug list, it isn't a Rendo thread, it is with the bug tracking tools, which provide the necessary elements to keep track of how to reproduce, attachments of broken scenes, management prioritization, customer comments, tester comments, developer feedback, etc.

This is particularly important for hard-to-reproduce problems or intermittent problems. A good collection of information from multiple users in one place is required. Also, intermittents usually fall down the list of things that get worked, unless multiple people report them and they start to notice the duplicate reports, and start to see a pattern of related things develop.

Renderosity forum reply notifications are wonky. If I read a follow-up in a thread, but I don't myself reply, then notifications no longer happen AT ALL on that thread. So if I seem to be ignoring a question, that's why. (Updated September 23, 2019)