Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Severe preview problem with Poser 8

noxiart opened this issue on Aug 10, 2009 · 6 posts

TrekkieGrrrl posted Mon, 10 August 2009 at 3:03 PM

Re.: the missing textures: Did you set the search to DEEP or shallow? (although I think the default is deep, I know mine was set to deep when I went to change it the first day)

Poser 8 is apparently also more picky than previous versions about textures with the same name. I'm not sure if it's going through the texture folder and taking them in alphabetical order or what. Then again, so far I have had NO problems with textures not loading or wrong textures being used. I can only judge from other threads.

I LOVE the new library. No more changing runtime all the time to get to the thing I need (typically, stuff for one scene is scattered over several runtimes) - it's ALL there, in the same listing. AND it's super fast, too.

A few people are having problems with Norton... er... Poser 8's library, but that doesn't mean it's a general problem. Just that a few people are having problems, MOST LIKELY (since it's not a general issue) due to somthing else on their computer.

FREEBIES! | My Gallery | My Store | My FB | Tumblr |
You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA
  Using Poser since 2002. Currently at Version 11.1 - Win 10.