Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: WARNING if you are importing Poser 8 to UK

zippy opened this issue on Aug 12, 2009 · 61 posts

efstarlet posted Wed, 12 August 2009 at 1:20 PM

Acadia - UPS and UPS worldwide express and expedited aren't the same company?   I believed them only to be the shipping methods.  Does worldwide express or expedited not charge fees the same as UPS normal?  Also, it was mentioned Fedex charges the same fees - does anyone know is this is true from previous purchases elsewhere?  It appears US Postal Service may be the only option?

Since I've been here, over the 8 years and 3 companies, we've used almost every service imaginable in our stores - does anyone remember the crazy Airborne Express days of randomly missing and destroyed packages all over the world?  sigh  THAT was sadness.  We switched to Fedex after that I believe. 

**Can anyone who has received an international shipment of Poser 8 via UPS please send me via sitemail what site you ordered from, your order number, and the fees you were charged at the time of delivery (after you were charged by Smith or CP) so I can compile a report for the warehouse down south and a request for action? **

Thank you!

Are you a Poser fan?  Show us on Facebook!