Forum: MarketPlace Showcase

Subject: So how much $$$ does venders make ?

RorrKonn opened this issue on Aug 07, 2009 · 47 posts

3-DArena posted Sat, 15 August 2009 at 8:00 AM

Quote -  

i could survive for a month or two off of $1200.00 ,net ,take home after every body else got theres being new and all.

but i was told venders can make $4000.00 ,net ,a month.

I would be good on $2500.00 ,net ,a month = to coalminers.

all i had to go on was Aery Souls Product Reviews  is how i got Aery Soul makes around $487.38 a month, net.

trying to get what you can make being a vender is monumentaly agravating.

i have serched the web all the sites i can find that sell Poser D/S stuff no where is there a clue what venders can make.

why is it such a secret what a vender could make anyways ?

Why would you use Product reviews?  I've had items with large volume sales that never had  a review and others with volume that had several reviews.  The majority of buyers do not leave reviews.

You won't get an exact number because to be honest it's ill advised for anyone to do so, we are all self - employed.  Self employment is a risk, it's a bigger risk if you have not yet made a name in the field you are entering into.

The numbers you say you have to earn per month could take you years to reach, building up your reputation and customer base.  For some it may come sooner - again depending on the product, customers and skill level.

I've seen top sellers here at Rendo whose items I would not buy or sell myself and I've seen top quality product producers that I do buy from who are never top sellers.

I would honestly say that if you are that consumed with the earnings, it's not the field for you to go into. 

3-D Arena | Instagram | Facebook

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo