Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: FLAME

JeffH opened this issue on Oct 01, 1999 ยท 44 posts

ronin posted Sat, 02 October 1999 at 8:01 PM

Gooood stuff, Jeff. That's an impressive piece of work! I know I probably shouldn't comment on this, but I just can't help myself:) Since when has nudity become demeaning??? What is more natural than being nude? And no, I am not a nudist: I'm unfortunately just as socially handicapped as the remaining 70-80% of the human race. Oh, sure, when we're talking abuse of children or women that perhaps have no other way to make a living, but in a piece of art like this??? There can never be anything demeaning about it! You are assuming that she comes from a culture that considers nudity as socially unacceptable. Are the natives in the Amazon jungle demeaned by the fact that their women wouldn't know what to do with a bra if they ever got hold of one?? What about all the other cultures that have a far more natural and relaxed view of the "exposure" of the human body. The story is supposedly about a supernatural humanoid creature that comes to Earth, So Jeff can make her wear what ever he wants. Hey, for that matter he could have a bunch of males running around in nothing but jockstraps if he wanted to. Nudity isn't gonna kill ya! Unless, you're stuck in a snowstorm with no clothes...No, nev'mind that. What I'm getting at is that if you don't like it, don't watch it. Yep, that's the way to do it, ignore the damn thing. It's a tried and true method used by humanity since the dawn of time! Sorry about the rant, but I just get annoyed when people show up with those 17th century attitudes. No offense:) Regards Joshua "We are born naked, wet and hungry; then things get worse! But with a little luck and a bit of careful planning, we might get to die naked:)"