Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Poser 8 Morph Brush Tool

nabob21 opened this issue on Aug 20, 2009 · 13 posts

andolaurina posted Thu, 20 August 2009 at 3:24 PM

I use it extensively.  The cross-bodypart functionality of the brush tool in Poser 8 is really nice.

Yes, the new ability of the Poser 8 tool will give you what you want.  Basically, unless you check the "group" box, it will morph across groups and when you spawn a morph, it will add a channel to all groups (not just the affected groups).  It also adds a full body morph channel to correspond and control the individual group channels.

If you go to my website, you'll see a few photos on my home page (which link to products on Content Paradise) that shows some facial morphing I've done in Poser 8 for the new Alyson character.  The morph tool works dependably like the Poser 7 brush tool for this purpose.  I've also done some full body morphing (as mentioned above) but I really don't have any renders ready for display for that.  There are some vendors on CP who have created full body morphs via Poser 8 in that way.  You might go check that out.  Just search for "Alyson" for their new character and you'll see a bunch of products, some of which include cross-bodypart morphs.

Sorry; that was long-winded.  Hope it helped. :-)

My RMP Store Freebies

Poser Ambassador; Poser 11 & 12 / DS4 / Metasequoia / Silo / Zbrush / realityPaint / UVMapperPro / XD 4 / Ps CC / Fw / Ai / Painter 12 / Clip Studio Paint / Comipo / Reality 3 / Windows 10 / Units = Poser Native