Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: What's that about Alyson?

DCArt opened this issue on Aug 20, 2009 · 139 posts

TrekkieGrrrl posted Fri, 21 August 2009 at 5:28 AM

I absolutely do not agree, Sean. It's a question of which program you feel at home in. The Poser 8 figures have OODLES of morphs, both expressionwise and shaping morphs. They have far better shaping morphs than any other native Poser character. And do not forget the Face Room. While it sucks at getting your Poser character to look like a picture of someone particular, it is GREAT for changes outside of the provided morphs - and the new/enhanced morph putty tool shouldn't be forgotten either.

Just because people take the characters into ZBrush (or, in my case, Blacksmith3D) doesn't mean you can't do anything with them from Inside Poser. You can. And cmcc showed an example of that!

As for Alyson's "long shin" - she has a generally long face. Nothing wrong with that. She doesn't look out of proportions to me. Some people have long faces, some have short/round faces. Both are normal :)

We've been "polluted" with the Vickie way of looking at Poser peole, I think :)

Here's a body shot of my Alice, straight out of Poser. I did some work on her overall shape (breasts , navel and I tried to do something about the collar bones) while I was at it...

FREEBIES! | My Gallery | My Store | My FB | Tumblr |
You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA
  Using Poser since 2002. Currently at Version 11.1 - Win 10.