Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Local Poser User

Nebula opened this issue on Jul 16, 2001 ยท 4 posts

Nebula posted Tue, 17 July 2001 at 12:52 PM

Hey, Wow. Other people who live in Ohio. Sometimes I think I'm the only one.... Krakadarr, Jackson.... I have done only a little bit. I animated a .45 in the hands of Cheyene (DebbieM). You can see a picture of it at http://www.renderosity.com/messages.ez?Form.ShowMessage=301351 I have the avi if you'd care to see it. I guess what I'm really after is to see how characters are posed. What do you set first. How do you modify if things don't move right. Also, how to fix blemishes and bad joints and stuff. It sounds like Krakadarr has some experience in that area. I guess I feel like I have some decent tools. I just want to learn how to use them better... .properly. I work at things sometimes and think there's got to be a faster or better way to get the results I'm after. The help I receive on Renderosity has be fantastic. I have no complaints whatsoever. Everyone's great. I was hopeing getting together with someone more experienced and seeing things done "realtime" would be a good place to start. I have a real desire to do animation. But it's sort of like Astronomy. If you take you telescope out and can't find nothing you want to see, the hobby gets to be frustrating. I don't want my desire to animate to become frustrating. I sure thank you for your responses. If you think you would be interested in getting together, I'm sure up for it. I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks again! Nebula