Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Render issues.. Help!

ladyduece opened this issue on Aug 19, 2009 · 12 posts

ladyduece posted Sat, 22 August 2009 at 9:52 PM

Thanks Mike.  Going to try and see if a reinstall helps monday... if... smith micro will help me.  Heard something if you didn't buy insurance or some-such that you're out of luck.  No insurance was offered back when I upgraded via download that I can remember.  Everything else is running fine though.

Going to have the resident tech support take a look at the over-heating (never thought of that) and the other quirks my system could be having without me knowing it.  At least when he gets back in town.  If not for school monday I'd be on my way out of town tomorrow for his gram who doesn't have much time left.

Will update with whatever fixes it just in case anyone else has the same bad luck as I have.  My system could use an upgrade lol just need to try to scrape together the savings since I've got some lofty wishes.  

Really do appreciate all the help folks.  Might be stuck until I upgrade again (sept hopefully) and have a clean install of poser at my hands.  Could be worse, just disappointed I couldn't release my new gal this month like I wanted.  Family first as ever so if I have to wait longer, I wait.