Forum: Vue

Subject: Forum Banners

TheBryster opened this issue on Aug 23, 2009 · 15 posts

melikia posted Mon, 24 August 2009 at 10:51 AM

Personal Learning Edition - its freeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.  www.e-onsoftware.com

Vue comes in many "flavors" - there's one for those who don't wanna spend money (like daz studio)... but its sooo scaled back it just teases you more than does anything - this is Vue 7 Pioneer.
Then, there's variations for the average person.
Then, there's one for small businesses and professionals,
and then... the two biggies - usually for big businesses, but the average users loves to get their hands on it, too - Infinite and XTream.
Xtream is the EXACT SAME as Infinite EXCEPT that it comes with plugins to connect Vue with even higher-end apps, like Max =D (and is more prone to crashing than... well.)

Now... you can go get Pioneer, but i wouldnt recommend it - as I said, there's just enough to tease you.  Go for the PLE, and unless you use a big name application, when you grab it, tell it to install INFINITE.

Then, fire her up, and go to www.geekatplay.com and check out some video tutorials - or do so while waiting for install/download LOL.

Restrictions on the PLE:  Watermarks EVERYWHERE (not sure if this one follows what 6-inf-PLE did and gives you 30 days grace period)... limited output size.... and you cannot export your scene files for later use in say, a purchased version of Vue 7 Inf.  Otherwise, its exactly what we use, and gives you a VERY good idea of why we think that you, too, shall be assimilated....

While you're at it, if i remember right, the PLE doesnt come with a lot of content (like paid-for-infinite does), make sure to hit up the freebie area here and at Cornucopia3d.com (you have to sort by lowest price first there, and you're limited in number of freebies per week)

grins - seriously, its a way to figure out why we're all (vue users) soooo enthusiastic about our program... something you rarely see from users of other applications, and without putting forth a single penny for it.

Enjoy!
~meli

Rarer than a hairy egg and madder than a box of frogs....

< o > < o >    You've been VUED!    < o > < o >
         >                                                     >
         O                                                    O