Forum: Vue

Subject: Forum Banners

TheBryster opened this issue on Aug 23, 2009 · 15 posts

melikia posted Mon, 24 August 2009 at 12:19 PM

laughs

I said the same...

and unfortunately, Vue // e-on doesn't consider Bryce to be "high end" - they mean ones you spend thousands of $$ to get, not hundreds. =/  more's the pity.

i think the reason Vue  IS so popular is because it has the most user-friendly interface I have EVER encountered... that includes Bryce (sorry, i get lost in that program and end up tearing my hair out)... the friendly user-interface is what kept me playing in Vue even though I hadn't a CLUE what I was doing. 
Wasn't long before I was creating MUCH better images with Vue than I ever had managed in Poser (and definitely better than anything I ever produced using Bryce)... its also relatively simple to import stuff from Poser - but fair warning, if your machine cannot handle a lot, turn off all the bells & whistles (i.e., poser materials, etc - you lose a few of the nodes Poser has, but most of the time, its simple to recreate in Vue's material editor)... oh, and i wouldnt suggest trying dynamic hair from poser unless you want to cry - or you have one of those kick-buttttt computers and a lot of patience.

grins - ok, you may think you wont be assimilated... and we'll let you operate under that assumption for now... because... like flies to honey.... ;)

Vue is very... very .... VERY sweet.

Rarer than a hairy egg and madder than a box of frogs....

< o > < o >    You've been VUED!    < o > < o >
         >                                                     >
         O                                                    O