Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: App for creating clothing

Believable3D opened this issue on Aug 25, 2009 ยท 26 posts

pakled posted Wed, 26 August 2009 at 10:28 AM

just to check (I could be wrong). Google has something called 'Sketchup' for free, but it only creates in a native format that requires you get the 'spendy' version (is this still true?)

I use Wings3d as well. It's pretty easy to pick up and use, loads of tutorials out there (the best one for beginners was Draculaz spaceship tutorial, which walked you through the basics; alas, I don't think it's available in the Tutorials section here. Maybe through the Wayback machine...but we have a forum here, stop by for questions)

Doc Geep has a lot of tutorials (and I mean a lot), on Poser. You'll need to consult them for rigging, texturing etc (though there's hundreds of tutorials for Poser, it's just Doc has easy to understand ones). What you may not know is the good Doc has been dabbling in WIngs as well, and has some tuts up in the Wings forum.

Good place to start. I'm thinking I downloaded Milkshape about half a year ago, but not sure if it's still there. There's literally thousands of modeling programs out there, so you never know what will work for you.

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)