Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Blank window. Poser 8

Einzelganger opened this issue on Aug 06, 2009 · 202 posts

MuonQuark posted Sun, 06 September 2009 at 8:31 PM

First of all, I'm not new.  Not to 3D programs nor to posting in forums.  That's another "assumption" that's being made.  I wonder how many more wrong assumptions are going to be made?  So far there have been several bad assumptions made.  For the record, I've been doing 3D art and posting to forums for many years now.  One I have been a member of for 7 years.  Just because I only show "22 posts" here does not mean I'm not familiar with 3D programs or with posting in a forum.  I've been using Bryce, DAZ Studio, Poser, and Vue for three years now.  So does that clear things up as to whether I'm a newbie or not?

Secondly, I don't care how long someone has been a member of ANY forum.  It does not give them the right to be rude and disrespectful to anyone.  I was just an owner of Poser 8 coming to this thread because someone thought the answer to the Poser 8 library issue I'm having on my mac was here.  I had just upgraded to Snow Leopard yesterday morning and was in the initial stages of investigating.  What I received for asking a simple question was someone who thought I was an idiot and had not done what he thought I should have done prior to posting here, which as it turned out, I had done before posting here.  He made several very bad assumptions about the poster and was rude and disrespectful and I called him on it.  I was not "badgering" anyone.  The question was asked of the general public and did not speak badly of anyone, including Smith Micro.  He didn't have to reply to my question like that.

I will not tolerate bad behavior from anyone and I will call them on it every single time.  This is the third time I have tried to post here at Renderosity and ran into disrespectful people.  Hence the reason for only 22 posts here at Renderosity.  I can also say that this post will be my absolute last here at Renderosity.  If this is how you treat people who ask a simple question, and the Mods allow it, then I have no use for the forums here anymore.  You guys certainly don't represent the Renderosity community very well in my opinion.

I sincerely wish you all the best.  Please try and be a little more respectful of one another and also stop making assumptions about the poster.  These assumptions will generally come back to bite you in the butt.

Thank you and goodbye.