Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Help finding cheap future city?

momodot opened this issue on Sep 14, 2009 ยท 20 posts

momodot posted Mon, 14 September 2009 at 5:22 PM

Thanks. Maybe I should try a sketch real quick. I only render for personal pleasure (don't even post images to galleries) and generally at about 1024x1024. Could probably play with the color scheme in post-work but I was thinking a silvery/tan.

Wait... here is a quick try of a bomb dropping on a Dysutopia complex... the skydome didn't work :(

When I was a kid there was this very politically incorrect arcade game called "Night Bomer" or something... I am forty-something but this was before computers... you manipulated a model airplane and sight on a stick looking looking through a view slot at a mirror that projected a "treadmill" terrain with holes poked into it to simulate city lights at night... it looked like papier mache but it must have been a looped piece of latex... if you hit the city its lights went out... after a flesh of red that blasted through the rubber terrain at the spot you hit. An other arcade game back then was the two doorknobs you would see how long you could grasp as the electrical current through them got higher and higher and a model of a sparten with a lance charged across a slide on the machine face! Those old mechanical arcade games were cool!