Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Poser 8 not working and ruining my computer

zippy opened this issue on Sep 16, 2009 · 209 posts

TrekkieGrrrl posted Wed, 16 September 2009 at 9:10 AM

Hm. 933 files are tens of thousands.. Ockham, I thought you were better at math ;)

Anyway.. I'd say it's NOT Poser. And NOT necessarily Vista either playing games.

I have Poser running right now, in Vista.. and I have 55 api.xml files on the computer, so neither tens of thousands nor 900-something files. And when I looked where IE wanted to put Temporary Internet Files, (C:UsersLisbethAppDataLocalMicrosoftWindows) the folder "Temporary Internet Files" wasn't even there. Probably because I hadn't used IE yet.

I never use IE, but I do have the latest version installed (version 8) - I l ike to keep things up to date, also the programs I never plan to use. My normal browser of choice is GoogleChrome.

Sooooo... Not everything that happens on your computer is replicatable by anyone else. In short, it's not necessarily the people at Smith Micro who are idiots. They may simply not have the problem.

FREEBIES! | My Gallery | My Store | My FB | Tumblr |
You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA
  Using Poser since 2002. Currently at Version 11.1 - Win 10.