Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Poser 8 VS Daz Studio

Bill B opened this issue on Sep 15, 2009 · 77 posts

LadyElf posted Sat, 19 September 2009 at 1:12 AM

Quote -  Use both, like both. Each has its strengths, each has its weaknesses. Not going to get into any application wars beyond that, because everyone else will have their own opinion anyway.

The "mine's better" stuff is getting pretty tiresome, to be honest.

Amen to that :)

It doesn't matter which one works best for you the artist.  Frankly I don't really care, I just like looking at the work and I work with what I work with, because it works best for me.

The OP had no intentions of coming in on a fact finding mission, it was to troll pure and simple. Why the bashing?  I could never understand that.  My toy isn't any better then your toy, just different...you do what you want and let me do what I want without shoving something down my throat and we'll all get along just fine....and I promise I'll do the same for you.  We need both.  I have no want or need for either Poser or DS to fail....competition is a good thing, keeps the market stable and prevents one corporation from controlling the market.

But yeah, the diatribes are getting just a little much.  I'm beginning to think that discussing religion and politics would be mild compared to what I've been reading in the Poser vs DS topic.  It's not like it's Armageddon or anything just because Poser 8 has bugs....it's still got a lot of good stuff going for it :)  They're listening they'll work it out. 

For myself, I'm just glad that the oppotunities to do this exist at all :)

I'll have a coke please :)