Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Blank window. Poser 8

Einzelganger opened this issue on Aug 06, 2009 · 202 posts

Morana posted Sun, 20 September 2009 at 12:33 PM

Quote - Now, let me add that I went through all of this that I posted several times. I also uninstalled and reinstalled Flash about 4 times. I went into Norton and made sure that Poser had permission to run. I did a whole lot of things and still my window was blank. BB came on one night and gave me some URLs to click (I'm not sure where the thread is), anyway, they came back with an error screen under IE and I showed him screenshots. He then looked up what the error message was talking about and told me to try under IE turning off the auto dectect LAN settings. I unchecked this box and low and behold, Poser 8's Library palette suddenly started working. I am going to post a screen shot of what I'm talking about. Try unchecking the box for auto detect LAN settings.

Thank you!!!  I just installed a new harddrive and upgraded to Windows 7 yesterday, and for the life of me I could not get the Poser 8 library to come up (reinstalled P8 and Flash several times, unblocked firewall settings, etc., etc.).  But unchecking that one little box finally did the trick.

lady-morana.deviantart.com