Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Is it just me? Or is everyone hungry for the SR1 for Poser 8

FightingWolf opened this issue on Sep 15, 2009 · 148 posts

bagginsbill posted Tue, 22 September 2009 at 6:53 PM

OMG, here we go again.

Swearing is not against the TOS, and it's not fair to keep claiming that I'm allowed because of who I am. Everybody is allowed to swear here. I do it when I'm fed up. Don't like it? Then stop being annoying.

Please, just stop the bickering. We don't need to have another argument about what is rude and what isn't.

NoelCan is spamming threads, repeating identical statements that are not constructive or helpful or informational. Once is OK. Twice is OK. Three times is pushing it. Four is ridiculous.

People need to stop complaining and get on with rendering. This is the same drivel as before and my opinion is still that people who do not develop software should stop complaining about the software development process, or at least just complain once. We all read it fine the first 11 times. We understand he's not happy. Nobody is confused about this. Click for full size.

I told him weeks ago that using all of the CPU is not a bug, and that he should lower his process priority. Miss Nancy enjoyed pointing out that I "erred" by not telling him that. You don't think that's obnoxious? I said to him, "Let's start over. I want to help." Instead of answering my questions, he announced that nobody is willing to help. He announced he was giving up on getting help from the forums. It's ridiculous.

I told him that there were known bugs dealing with the Mac and they'd be fixed in SR1. That wasn't good enough. Fine. Be unhappy, but stop posting it over and over - it's not constructive - it's not informational, it's not helpful to anybody after the 3rd time. I don't want to hear it anymore. If you think I need to hear it some more, and he has no need to stop spamming the forum with this stuff, then I'll take another week break from Rendo and let you guys sort out how to use SR1 yourselves.

I do not want to read again that Poser 8 gets an F, that Poser 8 is a lemon, that Poser 8 should be refunded, that Poser 8 did not have a big enough Beta test team, that Poser 8 was released too early. I'm not disputing any of that, although I could. I just don't need to read it again.

I was just about to start posting some tutorials, but now I'm so supremely annoyed, I am not going to.

If you think some posters have a right to be annoyed about something and express it 11 or more times, but I can't say something even once, then what the hell is going on?

Renderosity forum reply notifications are wonky. If I read a follow-up in a thread, but I don't myself reply, then notifications no longer happen AT ALL on that thread. So if I seem to be ignoring a question, that's why. (Updated September 23, 2019)