Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Antonia - Opinions?

odf opened this issue on Oct 27, 2008 · 13933 posts

MikeJ posted Thu, 24 September 2009 at 11:52 PM

Quote - MikeJ: I hope you haven't started with the new UVs yet. I just realized that the file I uploaded had the wrong (old) shape. I just replaced it with a new version that has Antonia's current default shape. Sorry about the new confusion!

In addition to being more up-to-date, the new shape should also be easier to handle for UVLayout. The breasts are smaller and smoother, and I've removed the genital details since I decided that those are better taken care of by morphs.

PS: Since my mesh software is in a bit of a mess, there might be a problem with the way the new file is formatted. If UVLayout doesn't load it correctly, let me know. I'm off to work, otherwise I'd fix it right away.

Well I had started it actually, but then I ended up trying to troubleshoot errors and crashes in the latest UVLayout preview version, 2.06, so I didn't get too far. Funny, I can't think of a single time until now that a crashing software beta actually worked in my benefit. ;-)
So I ended up reverting to 2.05 for now.

I loaded your latest version up and didn't get any error messages or anything like that, and it looks fine. I probably won't be able to do any actual work on it until tomorrow or the weekend, but I'll let you know if I see any problems.
Thanks for the update!