Forum: The MarketPlace Wishing Well

Subject: PSD files

tiresta opened this issue on Sep 23, 2009 · 21 posts

Lucie posted Wed, 07 October 2009 at 2:35 PM

PSD isn't necessarily backgrounds, psd is just a photoshop format and it can be an awful lot of things...  ;)

When you say different poses then, do you mean that you would like those poses for Poser, and backgrounds and accessories for photoshop?  Because unless I'm mistaken, Ilona doesn't have 2D renders of the human figures in her packs, she offers poses in them that are to be used in poser, the backgrounds in 2D are jpg's and the props, hair, outfits in 2D are in psd/png, (she may also have some props for poser...)  

What I was talking about in my previous post was 2D renders of the human figures (like V4, A4 etc...) and this you won't find a lot of in the store.  Since you talked about poses in psd I kinda assumed you wanted 2d renders of human figures in various poses, clothes and hair already on them and the reason why Rendo may be reluctant to accept those doesn't have much to do with wether or not it's art.

Do you know the vendor Folkvangar?  She has some beautiful painted outfits with the poser poses that go with them and some other 2d accessories and gorgeous backgrounds in her store as well:  Folkvangar's store

"2D art is just as much of an artform as 3D."

I couldn't agree more, I mostly do 2D now...  lol 

Lucie
finfond.net
finfond.net (store)