Forum: Community Center

Subject: Repeat OFFENDER?!?!

L8RDAZE opened this issue on Nov 13, 2008 · 77 posts

FutureFantasyDesign posted Sun, 11 October 2009 at 12:40 PM

I'm back and still have the flu... but trying to carry on a normal day... :P

When fav'ing I always do a personal comment. I still look for work that is striking and original to Fav. That is not an option for just everything posted.

On a lot of Mike's work, the stories are so engaging and cute, you start to follow the character story, I think he missed his calling and should write stories all the time! :) 

I feel less inclined to post pics anymore because the gallery system is almost geared to create that "need" for comments. And it is hard not to get caught up in all of that hype. I think many people forget what they started to create for to cater to what gets comments. Then if the comments don't come, they are disappointed and hurt. Ever notice that you don't see V4's with other then a pretty expression, never a look of passion, pain or fear, or disgust? Just straight out of the box V4 w/ Morph!

The other confusing aspect here is what to comment, especially when some ask for critiques, so you do (*not in any hurtful way) and when given you encounter an onslaught of "Why would you say that?" site mails. So many times making the wrong comment or critique also hurts your own gallery comment status. So really I am beginning to see why there is so many "Oh My God! That is Great!" on average to less inspired artworks. In fact, if you are "In the loop" it matters not what you post, the comments (*and numbers), are the same. That's what I don't care for. But what can you do.

OK, I am off to bed again. Darn flu is like a cycle... get up, get tired, go back to sleep... repeat.

Hugs

Ariana

Is there water in your future or is it being shipped away to be resold to you?
Water, the ultimate weapon...

www.futurefantasydesign.com