Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: FLAME

JeffH opened this issue on Oct 01, 1999 ยท 44 posts

ronin posted Thu, 07 October 1999 at 4:38 PM

Ok, one thing first: I was not particularly targetting Tmoss as a person. I just have a problem when people (see, plural?!) start with the "nudity is demeaning" rant. I did read the thread and I did see that Tmoss apologized, but this was never meant as a personal attack on you, Tmoss. I apologize if that is the way I came across. In my own, twisted little way, I was trying to make a point. Or rather state a question...Or maybe both?! I happen to think the female body can be one of the most beautiful things on Earth. And damn right, I like to look at naked women. There is no way anybody can ever make me embarrassed about that. I'm a guy! Guys, unless they're gay or prudes, like to look at women. Correct me if I'm wrong here! It's an instinct for gs to like women, and we are still, like it or not, animalistic enough for instincts to play a large role in our lives. And to set one thing straight: I do not look at women as merely objects. She can be the most beautiful woman in the entire world, with breasts that could make a grown man cry, but if she's a blithering idiot with the IQ of a wet brick; I wouldn't touch her with a barge-pole!!! There has to be a person behind the pretty mask. But that doesn't mean I can't get to drool over purdy pictures:) Ok, enough with the rant. I hope I cleared up a few things, but knowing my usual luck with these things, I've probably muddied the waters a bit too. I apologize if I offended anybody, and that goes double for you, Tmoss. Sometimes, it seems that I am, by nature, an offensive person... Well, it's a dirty job, but somebody's gotta do it, right?! regards Joshua