Forum: Community Center

Subject: Repeat OFFENDER?!?!

L8RDAZE opened this issue on Nov 13, 2008 · 77 posts

genefleeman posted Wed, 21 October 2009 at 12:25 PM

What offends me is everyone worrying about whether or not other people comment and how they do it..  If you worry about your own pictures and not what someone else says about what and how they say it on other peoples work it really should not bother TOO much..   I guess when one noses in on whether another is getting a particular kind of comment is where the real problem starts..  If joe blow get a million comments of "AWESOME" it is none of my concern.  Maybe Joe Blow likes hearing "AWESOME" and who am I to tell him that people commenting HIS works are wrong and being shallow.. As far as that goes what business is it of mine whether a person is writing Awesome on the other peoples stuff.  The other person is the only one that has the right to say they should not.. NOT anyone else... 

If everyone would quit wworrying themselves over what other people are doing, especially when it is none of their business, the level of pain you people who are complaining about over this non issue would simply go away.   Worry about your own pictures and the comments on those and if you want to close off someone whose comments you don't like on YOUR OWN WORKS then just tell them.. I am sure you will never get another such comment from them.. Problem solved!!