Forum: Bryce

Subject: So who's still here that i know?

drawbridgep opened this issue on Sep 04, 2009 · 46 posts

Dennisld posted Wed, 28 October 2009 at 12:24 PM

Hello Phil

Seems such a long time ago since a certain Art Gallery came up against a certain Crystal Palace in a certain competition on this noble parish!

Must be years since I last used Bryce and surfing the net, as you do, logged on to 'Rosity to see who's still about and hey presto! your monica comes up on the first Forum page. I have attempted one or two images the last few days and find I have l completely lost the ability to recall which buttons to press, possibley due to senile dementia (which I share with the Welshman via ancestral genes), so it's going to take a year or two to get back in the swing. I never was very productive.

Inspiration was totally lost about three years ago when I got divorced after a thirty year marriage, having to sell the house (and split the money) and find somewhere else to live. Thankfully, at the time, I was given refuge, and the use of the sofa by a good friend who lived in a  council flat (remember those?). Unfortunately, he upped and died on me three months later from just about every disease known to affect the chest. Hasn't been too glorious since either, I now have more than a nodding familiarity with the staff at the crematorium!

Still, I may be over the worst of it if all I have to worry about now is Bryce render times.

See you around......................Dennis