Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Antonia - Opinions?

odf opened this issue on Oct 27, 2008 ยท 13933 posts

SaintFox posted Wed, 28 October 2009 at 9:29 PM

*and discovered later that the eyes or corneas, or whatever were set to 1 or negative one. Can't remember now.

It's the cornea-bulge morph and it gives me headaches for every custom morph I do for V4. I do them from the original obj as well and as you may know we are not allowed to redistribute a DAZ morph either than by dial-settings. It is VERY easy to overlook that morph and create a delta for it and this way redistribute it...
But this may be not important with Antonia, I do not know what the finished license for her would say about her morphs.

Something completely different: I have uploaded a bodyexture with altered inner labias. May the one or other please load it, replace it in her materiral settings and see if this version fits? As said: I have no problem to make more versions but want to update the set only when we all are satisfied.

I am working on what I call the extra-eyes at the moment and like what I see so far. The only thing that's giving me headaches is the hard edge between cornea and sclera and the pupil/iris edge. They are too hard - of course - and need to be blended with a transparency map. At the moment I am trying my luck with the cornea, but the material settings I use here use the transparency channel and whatever I try to add a transparency map looks wrong. But I will quit for today as one should never work on such things when tired and try again tomorrow.
As you may see from the render the eye looks a bit like a doll's eye at the moment as the sclera and the cornea are not grown together but seperate parts. But sooner or later I'll figure something out to blend them together!

I'm not always right, but my mistakes are more interesting!

And I am not strange, I am Limited Edition!

Are you ready for Antonia? Get her textures here:

The Home Of The Living Dolls