Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Antonia - Opinions?

odf opened this issue on Oct 27, 2008 · 13933 posts

MikeJ posted Fri, 30 October 2009 at 5:13 PM

Quote -
Regarding morphing, it seems something I said was missed. I said it is TWO PARTS. So it is easy to morph the pupil - don't load the cover OBJ, or hide it.

"The sclera + iris + pupil is one part"
That wasn't missed and I can see it's quite obviously two parts.
I'm saying the problem will be in sliding all those edges around to make the pupil larger or smaller, more opened or more closed. Not a problem really, but a chore.
There's not much way around that though if you want better accuracy in rendering.

Quote -
The cover needs to be a separate actor, because we need to disable shadows on it. I talked about this but it went over everybody's head, apparently

Since I can't help but feel that was directed at me...
I don't remember you saying that, but even so when I was doing my test I wouldn't have been concerned about it, being that I'm not terribly concerned about Poser's shortcomings when it comes to rendering.
Even so, you must learn to have more tolerance when dealing with those lesser in cognitive abilities than yourself... You probably should sooner or later realize that not everyone here hangs on your every word and perks up to full attention the moment you enter the room.