Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Antonia - Opinions?

odf opened this issue on Oct 27, 2008 · 13933 posts

bagginsbill posted Fri, 30 October 2009 at 8:17 PM

Mike, if you didn't miss the point as you say, then I'm totally missing your point.

You said there will be some difficulty (a chore) morphing the pupil dilation? Why? There's nothing in the way of your reaching it - which is what I thought you were referring to as a problem.

Also, apparently the significance of "parametric" geometry building is not getting across. I'm not trying to be insulting, but I literally do not have time to explain everything I'm thinking about, so I use words that mean what I mean in the shortest possible sentence. The result is if you skip a few words of mine, then you don't actually know what I'm saying. I don't expect people to hang on my every word. But I do expect them to respond only after having read every word, otherwise we get into very cognitively dissonant conversations. If you don't have time to read every word I write, then please do not tell people what problems you think there will be, because you probably don't get what I'm saying accurately. ;-) In particular, parametric here means I built it using parameters. I did not manually model this as others do. Which means pupil dilation is trivial, not a chore. You've lost me and I've lost you, except I can demonstrate what I'm saying with this picture.

Here are a bunch of pupil dilation morphs. These were generated by the script, not by me. I can dial in any pupil radius I want.

Renderosity forum reply notifications are wonky. If I read a follow-up in a thread, but I don't myself reply, then notifications no longer happen AT ALL on that thread. So if I seem to be ignoring a question, that's why. (Updated September 23, 2019)